Water as was created by God, was life giving, healing and loaded with antioxidants, adding life force and vitality to the body, this water came down as rain, and then flowed down the hill sides into channels filled with many different types of mineral rocks, this interaction gave the water electrical energy in the form of electrolytes, which gave the water a high electron count, it was actually alive and had an energy of its own, it had H2 or hydrogen gas in it, which is the healer.
The perfect water no longer exists in the food chain, as it has been compromised in many ways, and even bottled spring water falls far short of the best water.
It contains plastic chemicals and a low count of electrons, which could be termed an “oxidant”It was also found that the higher “alkaline” factor had little to do with healing and health, but was only due to the hydrogen gas, which bottled water has little of, it so happens that often when water is more alkaline, it is more likely to have more electrons, but not always. Alkaline water by itself, has no healing ability.
Distilled water is unstructured dead water, though it can be revived by further processes as explained in the link in main page text to “Structured Water”and Bio Chemist Walter Last – 11 page link at the end of it, explaining the technical details of it all.
The water molecules are made up of an oxygen atom and two hydrogen atoms hence forming H2O.
With Hexagonal Water, six water molecules of H2O link together to form a ring structure.
This is held together by a common hydrogen bond.
A number of these hexagonal shapes join together to form a more complex crystalline structure, which then can increases nutrient absorption and the ability of the body to remove metabolic wastes from the system.
Well known Scientist, Dr. Emoto, from Japan, discovered the relationship between water that forms hexagonal shaped crystals and water which is healthy, natural and unpolluted, like from a mountain spring.
Dr. Emoto found that water from the tap as well as bottled waters, distilled water and other water either polluted or devoid of minerals didn’t produce beautiful crystals, but instead produced unsightly, disorganized forms when frozen.
In 1986, Dr. Jhon presented the Molecular Water Environment Theory at asymposium on cancer, it was stated: “Replenishing the Hexagonal Water in our bodies, can increase vitality, slow the aging process and prevent disease.” And “Aging is a loss of Hexagonal Water from organs, tissues and cells, and an overall decrease in total body water.”
This book that Dr. Jhon wrote shows us the science and the studies to back up these statements and he does it in a way that we can all understand. Dr. Jhon’s work has been the basis for technology that now produces Hexagonal Water, making it available for regular consumption and assisting in creating homeostasis or balance in the body.
1) Hydrogen gas only acts as a therapeutic antioxidant selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals.
2) Hydrogen gas is also produced in the gut by friendly bacteria, producing up to 10L of Hydrogen gas per day. (antibiotics can destroy these bacteria)
3) Hydrogen stimulates microflora in the gut, which can then convert fibre into hydrogen gas.
4) High pH Alkaline water if ingested will bypass the stomach and go straight into the small intestines for absorption.
5) Stomach acid is 1.5 pH, in an environment of 4 pH, and it would require 10,000 L of alkaline water of 10 pH to buffer 1 teaspoon of citric acid. (Cannot dilute stomach acid)6) Old age is the process of dehydration due to lack of hydrogen gas rich water……the inferior or standard water can no longer enter the cells and hydrate them.
7) Most water can no longer hydrate, it requires a process called Ionization, passing an electric current through the water to increase the therapeutic hydrogen gas content or hydrogen tablets.
There are a few non electric ionizers on the market, one being the Ultrastream.
8) H2 as in molecular hydrogen controls many other molecular functions in the body.
9) Numerous healing results as itemised and explained at other sources and U Tubes, like George Wiseman and Walter Last.
10) It is not just hydrogen we are speaking about, it is Molecular hydrogen.
11) H2 creates homeostasis in the body.
12) Hydrogen is active in many areas as explained by Tyler LeBaron, founder of the Molecular Hydrogen Foundation.
13) The most important and basic thing to know about molecular hydrogen is that it negates the toxicity of oxygen.
14) hydrogen powers the sun’s fusion, it is key to ATP production within the mitochondria
15) Drinking H2-water stimulates energy metabolism as measured by O2 consumption and CO2 production.
16) Molecular hydrogen has been shown to be an anti-inflammatory in acute conditions, but it is also a potential epigenetic modifying agent for genes that code for chronic pain and inflammation.
17) There is no toxicity to H2 because the by product of the free-radical neutralizing reaction is water. Each molecule of H2 will neutralize 2 hydroxyl radicals into two molecules of H2O hydrating your cells in the process. A small volume of Hydrogen water has more “antioxidant” molecules than 100 mg of vitamin C, as there are more total molecules in the hydrogen than the vitamin C. The hydrogen does not create oxidants, while the vitamin C can create some in the process.
18) In terms of therapeutic medicine small is good, as per Nano science. In the case of hydrogen, we are talking about the ultimate in smallness proving to be the biggest medical breakthrough of the current century. Hydrogen is the smallest, simplest, and most fundamental element with molecular hydrogen. (H2) the smallest molecule, which allows it to penetrate areas not possible by other means.
19) Hydrogen is able to cross the blood brain barrier, to enter the mitochondria, and has the ability to translocate to the nucleus under certain conditions. Once in these ideal locations of the cell, studies have shown that hydrogen exerts antioxidant, anti-apoptotic, anti-inflammatory, and cyto protective properties that are beneficial to the cell.”
20) Studies have confirmed that consumption of hydrogen reduces oxidative stress in a diverse range of disorders and organ systems including the digestive, cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
And this is just a brief outline, and we must thank those that contributed to this information, and please check out sites and U Tubes by the following:
Tyler LeBaron, founder of the Molecular Hydrogen Foundation.
Dr Emoto from Japan who used electron microscopes to study the quality and nature of water.
Dr. Jhon from Korea who presented the Molecular Water Environment Theory.
Professor Gerald Pollack who wrote The Four Phases of Water.
Walter Last, Bio Chemist who introduced the concept to Australia in Nexus Magazine.
George Wiseman for his many U Tubes on how to produce hexagonal water by using Browns Gas.
Dr Sircus for his excellent site on the benefits of hydrogen water……………and many others!